- Oregon’s Proposed Gross Receipts Tax is More Damaging Than Proposed Value-Added Tax
March 14, 2019
The Joint Student Success Committee (Revenue Subcommittee) is considering various ...
- 2019 Legislative Report – Week 7
March 11, 2019
What’s Happening (OSCC Political Observations) What a week! First off, Senate President ...
- Cap and Trade Hurts Manufacturers, Weakens Oregon’s Economy
March 07, 2019
Cap-and-trade has far-reaching consequences for Oregon. Beyond raising prices for ...
- Upcoming PCC Small Business Development Center Classes
March 19, 2019
Encore & Solo Business Builders – https://climb.pcc.edu/make-a-living-doing-what-you-love Class starts April 2, 2019 ...
- Municipal Relation Manager – Republic Services
March 06, 2019
Dear Partner, I am pleased to announce that KJ Lewis has ...
- More Than 60 Homeless Cats Flying from Texas to Oregon
February 27, 2019
More than 60 homeless cats will take flight this weekend ...