July 23, 2018 – Bridgeport Village is rolling out the welcome mat for many new stores, boutiques and family-friendly dining options. The new additions that are now open for business include: Brandy Melville, Candy Castle Co., Dragon’s Breath, Janelle James Boutique (new location), Lil’ Boss and The North Face Bridgeport. Other stores projected to open soon are Anthony Vince Nail Spa, Choza Tacos-Y-Cantina, Cold Milk & Treats, Le’D Bug Boutique, Sephora and Tender Loving Empire.
“We’ve created something really special here and have an incredible mix of shops, boutiques, restaurants, treats and services for the whole family,” states Chad Hastings, General Manager of Bridgeport Village. “We’re excited to add to our already stellar store lineup and share this news with the community.”
Pampering, Great Taste and Indulgence
- Anthony Vince Nail Spa: Offers relaxation and rejuvenation in a serene spa setting.
- Candy Castle Co.: Get ready to step into an old-fashioned candy store featuring a candy wall with over 75 jars of assorted classic candies, twelve feet of assorted chocolates, and a giant candy tree right at the entrance!
- Cold Milk & Treats: All ages invited to try warm doughnuts wrapped around creamy handcrafted ice cream and sprinkled with toppings. Come hungry and discover specialty items, themed delights and seasonal favorites.
- Choza Tacos-Y-Cantina: Stop in for fresh, authentic Mexican cuisine specializing in tacos, house made tortillas, a full bar with hand crafted margaritas.
- Dragon’s Breath: This fun, frozen dessert is made from cereal dipped in liquid nitrogen. When placed in the mouth, it produces vapors which come out like a dragon’s breath, giving the dessert its name!
- Sephora: Carries hundreds of products plus exclusive brands. Shoppers can stop by the Beauty Studio for complimentary classes, makeovers, and expert advice.
Locally Curated Boutiques
- Janelle James Boutique: Proud to be locally owned and operated, this boutique is now open in a larger location at Bridgeport Village, and offers a selective style of dresses, tops, shoes, and accessories that sell out fast.
- Tender Loving Empire: This unique store is a record label and gift shop all rolled into one! It specializes in local, handmade goods from jewelry to ceramics, apparel, apothecary products, housewares, local music and more.
Young Fashionistas and Weekend Warriors
- Brandy Melville: This store has become a favorite among young shoppers everywhere. Come and find well fit basics to trendy statement pieces that appeal to all styles.
- The North Face Bridgeport: Shoppers can stay cool as they stay active in a variety of women’s shorts, t-shirts, tanks and workout apparel.
- Le’D Bug Boutique: Find high quality, vintage inspired, unique clothing and accessories for boys and girls sizes newborn-10.
- Lil’ Boss Boutique: This gender-neutral brand is designed with style and growth spurts in mind. The textiles are perfect for growing and active bodies and push the boundaries when it comes to color palettes normally reserved for boys and girls.
For more information, about the new stores and upcoming arrivals, visit: https://www.bridgeport-village.com/Opening-Soon/
About Bridgeport Village
Bridgeport Village offers a fashion-forward shopping experience with a welcoming family atmosphere. As the Pacific Northwest’s preeminent fashion and lifestyle shopping center, Bridgeport Village offers new stores Soft Surroundings and Charming Charlie, internationally renowned stores such as the Apple Store, Lululemon Athletica, Anthropologie, and Crate & Barrel and locally-owned boutiques like Mapel, Janelle James, and Miss Meers Shoe Boutique. The center also features a restaurant row and Oregon’s largest Regal Cinema with an IMAX Theatre. For more information visit http://www.bridgeport-village.com/.
About CenterCal Properties
CenterCal Properties, LLC, founded in 2004 by Fred Bruning and Jean Paul Wardy, is a full-service commercial real estate company that is in the business of investing, developing, leasing, and managing its projects. CenterCal excels in, and is best known for, creating destinations throughout the western United States with a unique strategy of “place-making,” which emphasizes the importance of developing spaces with a sense of community. Fred and Jean Paul’s creative vision and development passion coupled with CenterCal’s internal expertise is evident in the properties that Centercal owns and operates, including Bridgeport Village, Cascade Station, Nyberg Woods and Nyberg Rivers in Oregon, Valley Mall and The Trails at Silverdale in Washington, Station Park in Utah, The Village at Meridian and Treasure Valley Marketplace in Idaho, Blackhawk Plaza in Northern California, and The Collection at Riverpark and Plaza 183 in Southern California. Projects currently under development include The Village at Totem Lake in Washington, Park City and Riverton in Utah, Concord in Northern California and The Waterfront in Redondo Beach, California. For more information on all of CenterCal’s properties, please visit www.centercal.com.