- Washington County: https://www.co.washington.or.us/EmergencyManagement/wildfires2020.cfm
- Clackamas County: https://www.clackamas.us/wildfires
- PublicAlerts: Emergency Info Hub for the Portland-Vancouver Region. Sign Up Here
- Red Cross Cascades Region / Serving Oregon & SW Washington: https://www.redcross.org/local/oregon.html
- FEMA Disaster Assistance for Oregon Wildfire Survivors:
- FEMA Region 10 Support for Oregon Wildfire Advisory #2
- Apply for FEMA Assistance: Registration is open for those affected by wildfires in Clackamas, Douglas, Jackson, Klamath, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, and Marion Counties. Register by visiting DisasterAssistance.gov, calling 1-800-621-FEMA (3362) or using the FEMA app.
- Stay Informed by calling 211 or visiting wildfire.oregon.gov.
FEMA Flyer – Information on how survivors of the Oregon wildfires can apply for FEMA assistance (English and Spanish)
FEMA Fact Sheet – Oregonians Affected by Wildfires
FEMA Infographic – Start Your Recovery Process
- PGE Wildfire Updates: Here
- Oregon DEQ Air Quality Map
- Regional Disaster Routing Service: To reach the Routing Assistance Hotline, please call 1 (888) 278-9890. You may also visit here.
- Oregon Department of Health Community Engagement Team provided the following PDF attachment with information on Wildfire Resources. In addition,
- 211info contact center staff are able to assist callers who are unable to register themselves to sign up for the Red Cross Safe & Well Registry. Community members who need assistance signing up can contact 211. During times of disaster, there may be long wait times.
- CALL: 211 or 1-866-698-6155 (Free language interpreters available by phone; Phone hours: 24/7)
- TTY: dial 711 and call 1-866-698-6155
- TEXT: your zip code to 898211 (TXT211) (text available English and Spanish; Text hours: 9am-5pm)
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (email available in English, Spanish, and Mandarin)
- Oregon Human Development Corporation (OHDC) is offering assistance with sheltering, food and other support services. Please call 1-855-215-6158 for information.
- List of Wildfire Resources provided by Rachel Prusak
- Disaster Relief Resources from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation:
- Disaster Help Desk for Business – Businesses and chambers can call 1-888-My-Biz-Help (888-692-4943) for direct support from disaster recovery experts.
- Resilience in a Box – Resource guide based on best practices designed to help educate business leaders on disaster preparedness and business resilience.
- Disaster Recovery Quick Guides – made possible by Shell, has tailored tips for small businesses and chambers looking to prepare and recover.
- U-Haul Offers 30 Days Free Self-Storage in Oregon, Washington for Wildfire Evacuees. Click here for details.
- Hotels & Motels in the Tualatin area
- Attached are Wildfire Documents to help you to be informed on what the impacts will look like both federally and to the state. Also attached is the application form that the Oregon State Chamber of Commerce partnered with Oregon Business Industry, Oregon Business Council and Bankers Associatio. OBI is anxious to distribute some of the funds, so I encourage those that know of specific needs that are not being met to fill it out.