By Kathy Bazan, BRC Consultant
1. The Washington County Grant:
- Started accepting applications last Monday, Nov. 2.
- Go to https://www.mesopdx.org/grants/ and scroll down to Washington County grants.
- Since then, they have gotten 1,000 applications in 1 week.
- This is only open to for profit businesses because there was a grant program for non-profits which ran in August and September this year.
- The last day to apply is this Friday, Nov. 13.
2. The Metro Region Grant Program (includes Washington and Clackamas Counties)
- Both 501 (c) 3 non-profits and for profit entities are invited to apply.
o Your entity was either
o Prevented from operation as directed by Executive Order 20-12 OR
o You can demonstrate a 25% or more decline in sales during any one month from March to August (e.g., March 2019 vs. March 2020).
- You did NOT get more than $100,000 in federal CARES funding (PPP, EIDL, etc.)
Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant: https://mesopdx.typeform.com/to/kT6JVlYr
Kathy Bazan, Business Recovery Center Consultant