By Kathy Bazan, BRC Consultant
The CARES Act which was signed into law by the president last March provided money to Washington County which provides free Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for local businesses which have 50 or fewer employees!
If you would like to order PPE, check out the order form here:
Products and Quantities Available:
• 3-ply ear-loop Procedure Masks (limit three packages of 50 per business)
• Cloth Mask (adult) (maximum of 12 per business).
• Cloth Masks (child) (maximum of 5 per business).
• Nonsurgical KN95 Mask (maximum 100 per business)
• Gel hand sanitizer 8 oz. bottle (limit 5 per business)
• Liquid hand sanitizer 16 oz. bottle (limit 5 per business)
• Disinfecting wipes, 35 wipes per package (limit 1 package per business)
Make sure you select which location you wish to pick up your order—Tualatin, Forest Grove, Beaverton, or Hillsboro.
After your order is assembled by our wonderful Tualatin staff, you can pick it up at the Tualatin Chamber.
No, we will not let you wander up and down the aisles to select products. 😊
To learn more, check out the website: https://www.businessrecoverycenters.org/order-ppe