- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL): https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/
Paycheck Protection Program:
- Free Matching Service: After taking info from you, they match you to lenders who specialize in your industry.
- Nav PPP Matching Service: https://www.nav.com/start-ppp-application/
- Lendio PPP Matching Service: https://www.lendio.com/covid-relief/sba-paycheck-protection-program-loans/
- Or contact a local bank or credit union
- Or apply through your bank or credit union
- Or try First Home Bank: https://www.firsthomebank.com/
- Or Cross River Bank: https://www.crossriversba.com/
Note: If you are self-employed, you can obtain a salary replacement from the PPP: https://bench.co/blog/operations/owner-compensation-replacement/
Employee Retention Tax Credit
- If you paid state or federal payroll taxes in 2020 or will in 2021, check this out: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/faqs-employee-retention-credit-under-the-cares-act | Learn More
Grants Currently Available:
- The Amber Grant for Women: is a $500 grant awarded to qualifying female entrepreneurs each month and $2,500 to one winner for the year. Application cutoff is March 31st! https://ambergrantsforwomen.com/get-an-amber-grant/
Grants for Non-Profits:
- Google AdWords Grants (up to $10,000 per month): https://www.google.com/grants/
- Wal-Mart Local Grants to Non-profits (up to $5,000) The 2021 grant cycle begins Feb. 1, 2021 and the application deadline is Dec. 31, 2021: https://walmart.org/how-we-give/local-community-grants.
Since grants open and close during the year, you should check these sites regularly to see if there is a new grant for which you can apply:
- Oregon Community Foundation: https://oregoncf.org/grants-and-scholarships/grants/
- Oregon Arts Commission: https://www.oregonartscommission.org/grants
The PPP Portal Is Open!
- Since discussions began last year on re-funding the very popular Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), small business owners have eagerly been awaiting a new round of PPP financing. And, like last year, to apply for the PPP, your financial institution sends your application for you to the Small Business Administration (SBA) so it’s a partnership between you, your bank or credit union, and the SBA. (Translation: you can’t apply directly to the SBA.) LEARN MORE HERE
TE Community Grant Program
- TE supports registered nonprofit organizations and education institutions in communities in which TE employees live and work. Nonprofit organizations must provide a W-9 and 501(c)3 verification or IRS determination letter. TE supports organizations and activities in two categories: education and technology; and health and human services, including environmental causes. Any organization or project that falls into either of these categories is welcome to apply for TE funding. DEADLINE: April 30th Learn More
Restaurant Grant Program
In March 2021, Congress passed a restaurant relief fund championed by Rep. Blumenauer in the American Rescue Plan Act.
The fund provides $28.6 billion in grants for food service and drinking establishments – including caterers, brewpubs, taprooms, and tasting rooms – that are not part of an affiliated group with more than 20 locations or publicly traded.
The grant program will be administered by the U.S. Small Business Administration. While specific guidance and information on the application period is still forthcoming, it’s important that eligible entities begin preparing now for when the
application period goes live.