Applications are now open for the Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) Cultural Support program. The funds – nearly $26 million – have been allocated to the Oregon Cultural Trust and will be available to Oregon cultural organizations facing losses due to the COVID-19 health crisis. The application deadline is August 24th at noon.
Funds are available for:
• Cultural nonprofits listed on the Cultural Trust website
• Cultural entities within a federally recognized Indian Tribe based in Oregon
• Institutions of higher learning that have a significant cultural program or organization
• Organizations that operate county fairgrounds
• Local governments or organizations that operate cultural festivals and/or community cultural events
Application Deadline: 12 pm, August 24, 2020
Covered Period: March 1 to December 30, 2020
Questions? Contact your regional program support staff.