For the River, the Bones, the Festivals and the Fun.
Tualatin is a vibrant community in the heart of the Oregon’s Willamette Valley, featuring year-round fun –from exciting festivals and outdoor recreation to distinctive shopping and exceptional opportunities to experience the Ice Age history of this unique region. It’s all here and more. Come out to play.
The Tualatin Chamber office serves as a visitor information center providing information on the many excellent visitor experiences within minutes of the city. Chamber staff can direct visitors to the best activities, shopping, dining and lodging in the area. Along with over 300 brochures, visitor services include:
- A wide selection of local, regional and statewide tourist brochures
- Area maps
- Events calendars
- Recreation and sightseeing information
- Residential and commercial relocation packets
- Dining, lodging and shopping information
- Lists of local service clubs, sports organizations, etc.
- Business referrals
- Tualatin Crawfish Festival
- Washington County Visitor’s Association
- Clackamas Country Tourism- Oregon’s Mt Hood Territory
- Travel Oregon
- Travel Portland