1. What were some of the early successes and/or challenges in the business?
Challenge starting a business in 1979 during a major recession. Success was we made it and thrived.
2. How does your business give back to the community?
By being involved with many community organizations and hundreds of donations to worthy causes and charities over the years.
3. Tell me a little about your business.
We opened 8-29-1979, 12000 SW 66th Ave Tigard OR 97223, in the Tigard Triangle. We sell new Ford and Lincoln models, and all makes and models of used vehicles. We have a full service parts and service department along with a rental department and Body shop.
4. What is the most important thing you want people to know about your business?
We can help in all facets of their automotive needs, from sales to service to rental. Customer service is #1.
5. What do you perceive as the benefits you receive from Chamber membership?
Valuable networking opportunities with people who want to see my business succeed. Most importantly, individuals that are reliable.
Landmark Ford & Lincoln
Phone: 503-639-1131 ext. 272